Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The coil has gone out on my RBS305PDQ16 Whirlpool single…

Customer Question
The coil has gone...

The coil has gone out on my RBS305PDQ16 Whirlpool single wall oven 30. I need to order a new one.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My house was built in 2004. The exact model is RBS305PDQ16.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Here is a part link to the bake element for your unit...CLICK HERE PART

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!