Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I used the self cleaning feature yesterday. Today when I…

Customer Question
I used the self...

I used the self cleaning feature yesterday. Today when I want to bake, it flashes loc and I am unable to use my oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is 4 years old but I don't know where to mind the make and model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to be able to bake. I moved into a rental and have no Manuel.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just want to be able to bake

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And the loc is it for the door being locked or for the control board being locked?

Model # is WFE510S0AS0. I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE LOC. THE DOOR OPENS SO I WOULD GUESS THAT THE CONTROL BOARD IS LOCKED.
NO, DON'T WANT TO CALL.