Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our relatively new GE model GDT625PSJOSS dishwasher has a…

Customer Question
Our relatively new GE...

Our relatively new GE model GDT625PSJOSS dishwasher has a very sporadic trap door opener for the soap dispenser. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t - meaning sometimes it will open properly during a cycle run but not always. We make sure that nothing tall blocks the dispenser door opener. The unit is only about a year old. Suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

As stated - one year and as listed above

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly if something easy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

They had a million issues with that dispenser and they have slightly changed the design and they are out of stock most places.....CLICK HERE PART just order one and use this link to help you change it out....CLICK HERE VIDEO, if you need more help let me know.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

My first time on this site. So, I’m being charged $31.00 for your response?

The site does the charges not me I am just the tech...so please if there is an issue do not rate me badly over it. I have nothing to do with charges.