Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need an appliance repair for my ice maker in our home. we…

Customer Question
I need an appliance...

I need an appliance repair for my ice maker in our home. we live in Morgan Hill

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Age 10 years. Make is U line, Mode.#4-CLR2060kB

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, unless very simple. I have cleared it, but could not locate grill to clean and I doubt the water intake is dirtly since all water is filtered.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Our location is 25 miles from San Jose in zip code 95037

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?