Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrigerator has developed a terrible smell, even after…

Customer Question
My refrigerator has developed...

My refrigerator has developed a terrible smell, even after cleaning

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Amana sxd22s2e, p1303512we

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have cleaned it it still stinks, a little more from the refrigerator side but also from the freezer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

if you have not let`s remove the interior rear wall panel from the freezer the defrost drain line trough is behind that wall . and could have something in it .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?