Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a garland 6 burner 2 oven unit with griddle and after…

I have a garland...

I have a garland 6 burner 2 oven unit with griddle and after shutting the gas off to service the fire suppression system we're not getting gas to the ovens, neither the pilots or burners will light.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It was installed in 1987, it's a garland but I can't find a model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Other than it was working fine before we shut the gas, not as far as I know

12/4/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

There are no internal shut off that would stop gas from flowing, double check the gas supply line to the unit. You have a gas supply issue 100% to the unit causing this issue. The Garland units are straight through flow.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

You mean we're not getting enough gas preasure to the unit?

Yes you have a gas supply issue to the unit for sure.

Okay, thanks

No problem!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician