Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kenmore dishwasher: The top sprinkler does it just friction…

Customer Question
Kenmore dishwasher: Contractor's Assistant:...

Kenmore dishwasher:

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The top sprinkler does it just friction press onto the water inlet which feeds the sprinkler? Thank you. Larry

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes..i live in country no repairmen

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model Kenmore 587.16259402

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So yes, the top spinner just pushes straight up into the upper feed tub and the plastic should clip it into place. If it won't hold, you need a new spinner which has been re-designed because the heat causes the plastic to warp and not hold tight like it's supposed to. The new part number is###-##-####

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?