Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Bossch Silence Plus 44dBA D.W. runs a full cycle but…

Customer Question
Our Bossch Silence Plus...

Our Bossch Silence Plus 44dBA D.W. runs a full cycle but cleans poorly. the drain is clear , any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its about 5 yrs old, how is SHX65T55UC/01?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My guess would be replace the pump.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

When you set it going on a cycle does it heat the water up and does it dry at the end of the cycle?

I'll check that now.

No worries.