Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The freezer on my Sub-zero refridgerator is not working. 30…

Customer Question
The freezer on my...

The freezer on my Sub-zero refridgerator is not working

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sub-Zero is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

30 yrs.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can it be repaired

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If the freezer on your Sub-Zero refrigerator is not working it should be able to be repaired. First how cold is the unit and is anything working on it at all? Also what is the model number?

I do not know the Model.
The refridgerator works, only the FREEZER NOT WORKING
Where can I have it repaired?
How much that will cost approx

Let me see if another tech can help just standby for a tech, do not reply here.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.