Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why does my smaller oven say self clean not possible?

Customer Question
Why does my smaller...

Why does my smaller oven say self clean not possible ?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

PRD486JDGU / 04 - FD930600005 it's 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I put the larger oven on self clean after removing the racks it worked great but the smaller oven says self clean not possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The err comm seems to come on a lot I have to turn the breaker off and reboot the appliance

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

DOes an error come up exactly and if so what does it say just COMM ERR?

comm err with the 800 number I just turn the breaker off to reset. Thats what the 800 # said to do

Does it happen all the time and still will not let you self clean even after a reset?