Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Jenn Air double oven. I am trying to self clean the…

Customer Question
I have a Jenn...

I have a Jenn Air double oven. I am trying to self clean the top oven. When I press Clean it flashes SET. I don't know what it is asking. I tried to press Clean again and tried to put in a time but nothing worked.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I don't know. Where can I find the model? It was here when we moved in

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. Just need help figuring out how to run the self clean.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the complete model number off the unit?