Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Panasonic microwave suddenly stopped working. It worked…

Customer Question
My Panasonic microwave suddenly...

My Panasonic microwave suddenly stopped working. It worked fine but a few minutes later it just went dead. There is no time, light in the oven or none of the buttons work. Can you help me. It is a little over 3 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: What device is not powering up?

My Panasonic microwave Model No. NN-SN778

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your NN-SN778?

A little over three year.

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I've tried different plug ins. They all work fine with other appliances.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

There is an internal fuse iinside the unit that may have gone bad. You will need to take the outer cover shroud off to get to it. Once you remove the outer shroud you can follow the power cord into the unit and it should go to a small board with a BUS style 15amp fuse on it check that fuse and replace it if it is blown.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!