Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The Icemaker in my Samsung Refrigerator Model #RF263BE keeps…

Customer Question
The Icemaker in my...

The Icemaker in my Samsung Refrigerator Model #RF263BE keeps freezing up. Why? and what can I do to free it up?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The Model is RF263BEAESP manufactured Nov 2012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible. First - what can I do to defrost the ice maker?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is my only problem and has been since the beginning - I should have returned it while under warranty.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I thought help was immediate. What can I do to defrost the ice maker?
This is a constant frustration for me and I've lost my patience. Please CANCEL my membership!!
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I can help you if you still want help. This is a known issue and one a Service Bulletin has been issued for....