Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I replaced the main control board in back but need to

Customer Question
reprogram my front door panel...
I replaced the main control board in back but need to reprogram my front door panel controls. It is a Maytag MFI2569VEB2
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to get those instructions for you.

Thanks Kelly.....I really appreciate it.

The tech sheet for your model is attached. It has the programming instructions on it! :)

If you would, please remember to rate at the top of the page using the star scale. Thank you so much!

PE0 is on the screen and not PE

Yes, follow those instructions and it will allow you to program the code found on the model tag.

Did you see my comment

Yes, did you continue to follow the instructions after it displayed that, confirming the programming mode?

It didn’t do anything.....it’s like locked. It says ‘PE0’ under freezer temperature and ‘000’ under refrigerator temperature

So following the programming instructions that I sent precisely, it is not programming?

It appears not.....like I said it appears to be locked. The PE0 and 000 doesn’t disappear. Been on screen since I replaced board. Also ice/water dispenser light stays on. Won’t turn off.

What is the part number of the board you installed?

I have that info at the office. Can I give it to you tomorrow?

Oh, of course! It should be WPW10310240. If it is, it sounds like the new board has issues.....

55357;�

Let me know what you find, thank you!

That was an emoji....crying face. We will pick-up tomorrow then.

I will be here, thank you!

Kelly, Appliance Technician