Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I pushed and held the cancel spot on the keypad and it is…

Customer Question
I pushed and held...

I pushed and held the cancel spot on the keypad and it is locked. Help!

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Only a short time. I don't have an instruction Manuel. I tried pushing and holding other buttons but nothing I try works.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

All I have is the installation instructions and can't find any model number. It is a GE over the range microwave oven. Does that help?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to unlock it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, nothing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the model number off the tag on the unit please?

JWM1740P188. Never mind. I figured it out. Do not charge me!-