Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a built-in double oven no EB 294/295 the bottom oven…

Customer Question
I have a built-in...

I have a built-in double oven no EB 294/295 the bottom oven one day when I turned on it all went white film inside and it is not warming I have to put it on higher to cook the fan is going.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I also have gas cooktop it those not ignite automatic I have to use a lighter to stay on thank you hope you can help

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible I have been told it will probably cost $300 plus parts

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I do not think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model?

John, Home Appliance Technician