Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a built-in double oven no EB 294/295 the bottom oven

Customer Question
one day when I turned...
I have a built-in double oven no EB 294/295 the bottom oven one day when I turned on it all went white film inside and it is not warming I have to put it on higher to cook the fan is going.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: i also have gas cooktop it those not ignite automatic I have to use a lighter to stay on thank you hope you can help
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible I have been told it will probably cost $300 plus parts
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I do not think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model?

John, Home Appliance Technician