Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I switch the handle on a kenmore refrigerator to the…

Customer Question
How do I switch...

How do I switch the handle on a kenmore refrigerator to the opposite side ??

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model is 253.74813408

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Manufactured 08-05

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes I am working on it now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

See pages 7 & 8 of the attached manual! :)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!