Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is the water filter located on a model RF323TEDBSR/AA…

Where is the water...

Where is the water filter located on a model RF323TEDBSR/AA refrigerator located and do I really need to shutoff the water feed before changing the filter? I would have to move the unit away from the wall.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It was mfg on June 2012. It is. Samsung 3 door model RF323TEDBSR/AA.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just back to my original inquiry. The service manual does not tell me where the filter housing is located and I can not find it when looking for it. This fridge was in the house when I purchased it 3 months ago.

12/3/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

It is between the two crisper drawers in the refrigerator section. Part #13...CLICK HERE

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Do I need to turn the water off to the unit before changing the filter?

You do not have to turn it off you can just replace it with the water on.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician