Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My icemaker is not making ice. I read manual and tried all…

Customer Question
My icemaker is not...

My icemaker is not making ice. I read manual and tried all suggestions. The equipment does run, it has stopped making ice. The water dispenser is working

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Purchased 11/1/2014 . RS25H511BC

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I think we have pushed the wrong button the wrong way and the frig thinks we don't want ice.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This happened one time before and it was again hitting the right buttons on the control panel

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you press the test button on the icemaker fies it rotate?

It is working now, again, I think it was the series of buttons on the control panel we hit.

OK keep an eye on it and if you need more help post back to me please!

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!