Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Stand up mixer. Pin has come out and we cannot get it back…

Customer Question
Stand up mixer....

Stand up mixer. Pin has come out and we cannot get it back through the mixer head. What do we do?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need to get the pin in. Every thing else works great.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

DO you mean the pin that drops the head down the roll pin?

You just have to get it in place and take a small hammer to tap it in then use a flat punch or something to tap it back in, you need to use a hammer to get it in since it is a pressed in pin.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

I just received a call from my credit card company. I have three charges. One for $5.00 which I approved' And 2 for $31.00 which I did not. They have been cancelled. You are a bunch of crooks. Shame on you!

OK I am just the tech the site does the charges not me.