Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There, and yes! Just today but I understand the previous…

Customer Question
Hi! There, and yes! ...

Hi! There, and yes!

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today but I understand the previous owners had the same issue too

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The oven is gas, kitchenaid and the house was built on 2006

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The manual has three model numbers kgrs807 kgsk901 and kgss907

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't see a model number on the unit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the issue?