Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a black side by side refrigerator that is badly

Customer Question
I have a black...

I have a black side by side refrigerator that is badly scratched, my question is what can I use to fill in those scratches?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

The make is Whirlpool and model # is WKS325FDAB02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes unless it would be done better by using someone who knows what to do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I just would like to have the problem fixed, because the door look terrible and I have never had such a problem with the door before now.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you paint the door? Or are you just trying to touch up the scratches? If you have some pics of them please upload them here thanks!