Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where can I find range cooktop valve switch U1899BIC. Few…

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find Russell range cooktop valve switch U1899BIC

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Few months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just that.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

The company at the link below will be the only one that may be able to get that part for you.

CLICK HERE

that didn't help. I could not find any Russell cooktop parts

Did you contact them or just look through that list? They are the Russell parts distributor.