Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Recently purchased old ROSE and am unable to understand how…

Customer Question
Recently purchased old ROSE...

Recently purchased old ROSE and am unable to understand how to program. does program not work with the embroidery disk?

Contractor's Assistant: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

Purchased to start grandkid on machine and can't teach her how to write continuous wording or spacing when monogramming.PLLLEEEEse help

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?

Only that a step by step instruction would be so appreciated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

I imagine this to be a Viking Husqvarna Rose 605 ?

Do you have the User Manual ?
Download HERE

The pages you need are ...

Embroidery 26-35
Storing, Connection, 26
Embroidery presser foot, 27
Get started 28
Embroidery Hoop 29
Sewing embroideries 30-31
Function buttons 32-33

Embroidery template 34
Color information 35

Please Note:
This machine does NOT have the modern Monogramming options of writing script

I understand it is not the answer you had hoped for, however, you would thank me less if it all went wrong and cost more time and money to resolve. I hope you appreciate this.

Your positive star rating is appreciated as it is the only way we are acknowledged for our time and expertise here.. thanks

I understand about the restrictions, but there is a way to program words and it involves using the STOP button after each word, but my problem is when you press the FUNCTION button to go to program, it doesn't work and my question is...does this process not work if the embroidery disk is in place?

I think that I am best to opt out

My background is tech and repairs, this is clearly one for a user... maybe a User Forum Group would be a better place to ask

Thank you very much. I know the machine is ancient and understand your inability to resolve. Hopefully the new tech can help. Appreciate your quick response. K