Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The panel on the front of the freezer door,,,, model

Customer Question
The panel on the...

The panel on the front of the freezer door,,,, model #RS216MDWP.,,, has gone dark except for one bar for the freezer temp so I can't specify water, ice, etc,

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

See above

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is simple. Single woman lol

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The temps in the freezer and the fridge side seem fine, nothing thawing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you tell me which bar is lit, that is an error code or send me a picture of the display.