Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Jenn aire dishwasher will not start. There was standing…

Customer Question
Our Jenn aire dishwasher...

Our Jenn aire dishwasher will not start. There was standing water at the bottom and I shop vacated it out. The lights on control seem fine but when I shut the door to start it does not start and then a few minutes later all the lights go out

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

JBD 8200 AWS 3. How would I run a diagnostic test cycle?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not necessarily unless its something simple

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have no clue what else you may need to know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

OK it sounds like it is a control issue, do all the buttons work on the console when pressed?