Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a norkold N500 RV refridgerator. I'm trying to use…

Customer Question
I have a norkold...

I have a norkold N500 RV refridgerator. I'm trying to use gas. the pilot lights right away, but it will not stay lit or start the refridgerator when I release the starter button. when i release the button, the pilot goes out and the igniter keeps attempting to light.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Norcold N500

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

I am not were I can work on it. If you would just tell me what you think the problem is, I would be happy

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

If the pilot does not stay on, the thermocouple will need to be replaced. The complete service manual is attached!