Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a new display model Bosch dishwasher and didn't…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new display model Bosch dishwasher and didn't receive a manual with it. How do I start the dishwasher for the first time?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's brand new. The model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is already installed but we can't get it to start. The fill rinse agent button was lit and I did that but it still won't start.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am assuming that the must be something special to do the first time it is started.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this?

I just didn't know how it operated I printed out the manual and found my answers. Thanks anyway.

No worries thats fine and thanks for letting me know.

I printed out an owners manual that answered my questions. I don't need your help at this time.