Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a water filter for my refrigerator. Model TFX260PDA…

Customer Question
I need a water...

I need a water filter for my refrigerator. Model TFX260PDA Serial TZ277613

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Model TFX260PDA 15 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes just to replace the filter..

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need to order the correct filter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Hello, here is a link to the correct filter for your unit...see link below.

CLICK HERE

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link on your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!