Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We load the clothes, add a pot, close the lid, and press…

Customer Question
We load the clothes...

We load the clothes, add a pot, close the lid, and press start - so far, just like normal. The green light comes on, the lid locks, and in a few seconds it unlocks. Its like is does not sense the clothes in it. We tried unplugging it, and starting it again, which worked one time. The next load won't start

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this morning. it worked fine for me yesterday. this morning, the first load wouldn't start, we tried shifting the clothes a few times and unplugged it, replugged it, and after a few more tries at "start", it did. now, the second load will not start. neither load was large, just average.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on how complicated.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Maybe, I'm not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and complete model of the unit?