Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I put self clean on on my wall oven and noticed 20 min in…

Customer Question
I put self clean...

I put self clean on on my wall oven and noticed 20 min in that there was a small fire in middle back of oven close to where coils enter. I pressed clear/off and it is off but still locked. Is this normal. It’s a gas oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I don’t have that - sorry. On manual at bottom right it has these numbers: 164D4290P039. 49-80081 05-01 J R.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Oven is abou 12 years old. What work - cleaning or correcting problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

On manual cover upper right it says owners manual followed by Jkp15 and Jtp15

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No please refund! Oven is cleaned

I understand, thank you. I will send your deposit in for a refund posthaste!

John, Home Appliance Technician