Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am not getting power to the oven, is there a reset button.

Customer Question
I am not getting...

I am not getting power to the oven, is there a reset button. I have tried turning the circuit breaker on and off. I am getting power to the cook top, just not the oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Barry Langridge

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
I have set and reset the range circuit breaker 2-3 times. I am getting power to the cook top, just not the oven
Answered in 2 days by:
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?