Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Maxima washer. I can't get the door unlocked…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag Maxima washer. I can't get the door unlocked - flashing ***** *****ght.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MHW6000AW2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what is wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No..outside of the door being locked everything is fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Nope...took too long for an answer so I went with other options.

I understand, thank you for taking the time to reply.