Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE model JB860SJS oven. It was working fine then…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE model JB860SJS oven. It was working fine then while in use, the oven stopped eating and the range top stopped working. I have reset the circuit beaker but that did not fix the problem. The clock is the only thing that works I also checked to make sure the plug was all the way in.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was purchased in May of 2016. the model is JB860SJSS.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?