Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a newish (manufactored Mar 17) Frigidaire JSI-26

Customer Question
I have a newish...

I have a newish (manufactored Mar 17) Frigidaire JSI-26 fride/freezer. The appliance was unplugged for the month before I moved in. It is now turned on (for 2

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

.5 days) and it is now not getting appropriately cold

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully! It was working before it was unplugged.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is a regular beeping to let me know that it is not cold enough.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No.

I understand, thank you for taking the time to reply.