Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Hobard dishwasher ds3 ,I need to know how can I

Customer Question
I have Hobard dishwasher...

I have Hobard dishwasher ds3 ,I need to know how can I connect chemical pump it

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It is dis 3

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do I need pump

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
what I need to do
Answered in 3 days by:
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this? If so, the model you posted does not appear to be a good number.