Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer ser#FFU14F5HWZ is flashing F then O. Could you…

Customer Question
My freezer ser#FFU14F5HWZ is...

My freezer ser#FFU14F5HWZ is flashing F then O. Could you help me?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Fridi.aire

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ser WB02349247

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need to know what the problem is

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

F O means the unit went into demo mode. Try to press and hold the UP and DOWN button together for 5 seconds and that is the command to exit. If that doesn't work, unplug the freezer and try again. If it still doesn't work, the display has failed and needs to be replaced I'm sorry to say. Below is a link to the part for $100 or so if you needed to order it and wanted to replace it yourself.

CLICK HERE for the control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

R.I.P. America !!! You went soft on discipline. You raised the cost of living so high that both parents are always at work, rather than spending time with their children. You took God out of schools. Parents were told 'No you can't discipline your kids'. Kids had rights blah, blah, blah. Well. America!! You shall reap what you sow, we have lost generations of offspring that have turned into selfish, disrespectful brats who have no respect for people, property or authority! Things need to change! Let us bend our knees and PRAY for God's mercy and forgiveness. Prayer is powerful and can make the world a better place. Copy & paste if you have the guts too!!! Give me an Amen if you agree.....! I am curious to see how many of my friends will agree with this.

? I'm confused

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?