Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Meile dishwasher stops the cycle at drin/intake. what is…

Customer Question
My Meile dishwasher stops...

My Meile dishwasher stops the cycle at drin/intake. what is the issue?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Meile G2140 and no I have not run diagostics. How do I do that

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No notunless it is a quick easy fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tell me how to run the diagnostics so I can better tell you teh problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

John, Home Appliance Technician