Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The right hand bracket on the freezer section of my

Customer Question
Hi, the right hand...

Hi, the right hand bracket on the freezer section of my Frigidaire Gallery came apart and I'm having trouble fixing it. There is a part bolted to the body of the refrigerator into which 2 sliding parts attach, one of which fastens to the bracket and the other to the U frame which attaches to the basket containing items to be frozen. These 2 sliding parts have 3 small (3-4") plastic sleeves with little teflon balls which hold them together and allow one part to slide against the other. These little sleeves have fallen out and can't figure out how to put them back in. I Hope I've described the problem so you can understand the problem. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Give me a minute

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model No. FGHF2344MF0 Yes I'd like to give it a try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

One of the brackets is intact and I can see the little sleeves attached which keep the 2 parts of the sliding bracket together but I can't figure out how to press or slide these sleeves in on the part that came apart

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Can you post a picture?