John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'm the husband of the normal laundry person--my wife--and

Customer Question

I'm the husband of the normal laundry person--my wife--and just started the washer for the 1st time since she was out running errands and she wanted me to take all of the packaging tape, etc. off and "fire it up". It was installed by our kitchen remodeling person. I can't imagine this is his "first rodeo". Doing a load of whites and all was good until at 33 min. left in the cycle got the LF on the display. The drain hose appears to be all hooked up correctly with the plastic holder into a standing wall drain. Read all of the directions and installation inst. and turned it off and restarted several times but it still keeps signaling LF. I tried to shorten the line but it sits quite well in the holder and might be more than the instructed 4.5 inches in othe
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model MVWB835DC3. Ser. no. C74670196. Brand New out of the box
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Maytag
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I could if it's easy enough
Category: Appliance
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just waiting for the person to call. Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Still waiting
Expert:  Rusty S replied 11 months ago.

Calling now...