Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Norcold 2118. No display in door. checked outlet for 110…

Customer Question
Norcold 2118. No display...

Norcold 2118. No display in door. checked outlet for 110 power. can't turn it on.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

It has been off all night

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible. I am in Mexico

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The other day it had a message "no AC". Turned it on gas overnight and back on AC the next day. Now it is off with no display

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?