Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Miele dishwasher won't drain - I've cleaned the filter,

Customer Question
My Miele dishwasher won't...

My Miele dishwasher won't drain - I've cleaned the filter, checked the backflow preventer and made sure the little wheel is able to turn - but it still doesn't drain. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's 4 years old. It says Futura Classic on the front

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was hoping to!!!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so - that's all I've got!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?