Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a frontload Duet HT washing machine. The cycle stops…

Customer Question
I have a frontload...

I have a frontload Duet HT washing machine. The cycle stops w/readout saying 6 minutes remain and there is a flashing "F" signal.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Duet HT, not sure how old it is

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

WHat number shows after the F?