Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Please Im working on a Samsung washer Dc68-03049A-02 The…

Customer Question
Kelly PleaseIm working on a...
Kelly PleaseIm working on a Samsung washer Dc68-03049A-02 The customer complains that it has a problem in the spin cycle the complaint is that sometimes it never spins and when it does that the clothes still have to be rung out. I watched it yesterday and it appeared to not get up to full speed, The customer in that the thinks its load related that light loads try to spin and heavy loads wont
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The number you posted is not a good model number. Did you check the pump filter to be sure it is pumping out well?

I think that might be the washer lid only...It is a top loader. would the have a trap on the drain pump ? (ive only seen those on a front loader) ill work on a better number

Some do but not all of them. However, it would be beneficial to remove the hoses to make sure there is no blockage.

Hi Kelly, I now have the correct Samsung Model number WA456DRHDSU/AA. Is your council the same? Also does it have the type of pump that has a Trap?

That model has a rework on the pumps due to a known issue. I suspect the pump will need to be replaced. The kit is below.

CLICK HERE