Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My MODEL# WBVH5300K0WW is locking and unlocking during the…

Customer Question
Hi, my MODEL# *****...

Hi, my MODEL# ***** is locking and unlocking during the cycle and then the cycle stops I it also sounds like it is trying to spin but isn't. I am not sure though because this is my first washing machine like this

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I am checking

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, we want to try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was told it was purchased in 2009. We can't find the model name. No, that should be it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No but could use a refund if already charged

I will send your deposit in for a refund, thank you.