Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lightbulb under my Microwave. There is a goopy substance…

Customer Question
Lightbulb under my Microwave...

Lightbulb under my Microwave. There is a goopy substance that appears to have melted over the lightbulb and the socket and I can't get the bulb out to replace it.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

GE Profile Spacemaker XL1400. Over 10 years is all I know.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can - it should be a simple bulb replacement....

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Can you post a picture of what you see, please? Also, the model number is ***** a tag around the oven cavity once the door is opened.

Please cancel this request Order ID:
18214295-657
Thank you

Thank you.

I requested you cancel my order. Thank you.

I don't have any account access. You will need to contact Customer Service. The Experts only get to see the questions, nothing account related.