Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just lost all contents of my deep freezer due to problem…

Customer Question
Just lost all contents...

Just lost all contents of my deep freezer due to problem with the appliance I noted that the High Temp light was on I have cleaned it out and left overnight Since plugging it back in 2 hours ago I find it is still no change in the interior temperature

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Model*********** Serial WB30858373

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if there is a quick solution!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is only 5 years old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

I have already been looked After. Thanks

I understand, thank you. Have a great rest of your weekend.