Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We had the oven lock up and got an F02 error. It burned our…

Customer Question
We had the oven...

We had the oven lock up and got an F02 error. It burned our meal. We flipped the breaker and let it cool. It happened again today.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kitchen aid model kdrp463lss08 and it is about 5 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No! We need help!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well, we are located in Miami Springs, FL 33166 and we had to cook a pork roast for a party today. Guess we'll have to find a neighbor's oven.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

This is a WELDED RELAY code meaning your RELAY CONTROL needs to be replaced. The relays on the control have stuck closed so it will just keep heating and heating. You need a new relay board to fix this issue. Here is a link to the part you need to repair it...CLICK HERE, the part is located under the top burners near the back of the unit to replace.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link on your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!