Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My RF25HMEDBSR/AA is not at the temperature setting. The…

Customer Question
My RF25HMEDBSR/AA is not...

My RF25HMEDBSR/AA is not at the temperature setting. The setting is at 34 deg but a thermometer in the refrigerator says it is at 48 deg. Some foods like milk have been spoiling.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is around 5-6 years old and I gave you the model number.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Most likely.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have turned off the power for around 10 minutes and then back on and there was some ice in the back panels that I thawed out but this did not help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is the freezer working fine?

OK then you likely have a defrost issue in the refrigerator section or a fan motor issue. Can you remove all the items from the unit and remove the back panel to get at the evaporator in the refrigerator section?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician