Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The lid is locked, the sensing lite is on, both are blinking…

Customer Question
The lid is locked...

The lid is locked, the sensing lite is on, both are blinking but no action. Plz help, my clothes are being held captive

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Started yesterday. Wss just going to start a load b4 i went bak to work

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can recall. Its been fine this far

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you press and hold the START button for 5 secs does it unlock?